First Video!

Making a time lapse video has been on my "I seriously want to do this one day"-list for so long and I finally took the time to make it happen. I made an original illustration out of one of the animals I drew for my Animal Tuesday project. Seeing this video being on my Youtube channel makes me really proud! I can't express how excited I am about this first video! I've learnt so, so much while recording, editing and showing it to friends. A next video will follow as soon as possible! Make sure to subscribe to my channel to stay up to date.

A print of the moth will be made available somewhere this week. Keep an eye on the shop or Instagram to see it getting listed.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the video and I'm really looking forward to more!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats on your first video. It is very cool :) And the moth is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Loved seeing the progress of your work, fabulous video!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's a magic! I'm in LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It is a wonderful video! Can't wait until the next one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. this video is amazing! :) welcome on youtube :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow this is amazing!! When i think about my drawing skills... i kinda think about a kindergarden kid trying to draw his first house and tree... :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen